Thursday, May 12, 2016

I Need To Find An Employment Law Attorney

A few weeks ago I was fired from my job because my manager said that I have communication issues. I knew I'm going to need an employment attorney Austin. This is pretty strange since I get along with most of the people on the job. The only person I have a rough time with is her, and this is not any fault of mine.

She walks around the office being condescending to everyone, so I avoid her as much as I can. I have worked there for seven years without incident, so it seems very strange to me that I was let go and her nephew was hired to replace me.

At first, I was going to chalk it up to a bad experience and get another job, but this is really starting to bother me. How in the world do I get fired when I have had nothing but glowing reviews since I have been there?

After giving it some thought, I have decided it would be in my best interest to consult an employment attorney. I am not sure if I have a case, but I think it is worth a shot. I did not do anything to warrant losing my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment